The Sales Director is a customer trusted advisor, who leads the design and execution of SixSq’s customer engagement and negotiation strategy, selling the right SixSq Edge-to-Cloud solution to ensure every deal leads to customer success, is compliant and profitable for SixSq.
- Identify and open strategic accounts.
- Meet or exceed agreed sales targets on selected sectors and geographies.
- Land on time Annual Recurring Revenue generation, by overseeing the deals from identification to close.
- Share best practices and learnings with the rest of the SixSq team, including sales executives.
What to expect
- You will be based in Europe, either in Paris, Brussels or our head office in Geneva.
- You will report directly to the company CEO.
- Your financial package will include fixed and variable elements.
- You will receive full training on Nuvla.io products and services.
What we are looking for
- Seasoned sales director, an executive with both “Door opener and a Deal closer” capabilities.
- Executive who practises “customer outcome based selling” principles, with customer success at heart, understand your customers’ mission, goals, motivations, and strategies.
- Strategic, long-term thinker able to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Bring contacts in order to open strategic accounts in sectors such as: retail, manufacturing, transportation, logistics and/or utility/energy.
- Team player and collaborative - high performing individualists will not be successful. Comfortable speaking at all organisational levels, from the CxO to the procurement / purchasing teams.
- Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
- Demonstrated experience in selling software, IoT and cloud based services.
Further qualifications and experience will be considered. If you can bring something else that you believe is relevant, don’t be shy.
Minimum requirements include:
- Technical background: engineering or natural sciences (mathematics, physics) studies
- 10+ years track record in sales and negotiation, preferably in software sales.
- Experience in start-up and scale-up environments
- Familiarity with IoT, Edge and Cloud technologies, and their opportunities & challenges.
- Fluency in English, French and German. Other languages are an asset.
Equivalent qualifications will be considered. Be creative!
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or know someone who could do this? Thanks for sharing this position with a him/her.