The main goals of PAChA are first to design a new type of private cloud (portable, inexpensive, self-managing and secure appliance) and monitor the resources used by various applications running on it. The second goal is to design tools to estimate the potential savings (based on a pricing model) when deploying applications on cloud.
Duration: 15 Months (ended June 2016)
Partners: 2 lead by HEPIA
Goal for SixSq:
- Security hardening of NuvlaBox
- Improvements to NuvlaBox, including networking integration and robustness.
- Cost model to guide cloud selection and placement
- Design a new type of portable cloud
- Design tools to estimate cost of application running in clouds